Park Street Dental Clinic Complaints Procedure
We want all our patients to be pleased with the service they receive, so we take complaints seriously. If a patient makes a complaint, we will deal with it promptly and courteously. Our aim is to resolve the matter as quickly as possible following the agreed procedure and, wherever possible, to the satisfaction of the patient.
All complaints will be dealt with, initially by Claire Robson, Practice Manager.
- We will acknowledge your complaint.
- Where possible, the Practice Manager Claire Robson, will do her utmost to sort out any verbal or written complaint.
- A complaint, written or verbal, will be dealt with as soon as it is received. An acknowledgement of the above will be within 3 working days, and a response no later than 10 days after receipt of the complaint.
- However, if there are exceptional circumstances, a different time scale will be agreed with the patient.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved immediately, the person will be updated every 10 days.
- All complaints will be recorded in a complaints book.
- At all times, the senior principal will be made aware of any complaints being made at the practice. In the event that the Practice Manager is unable to resolve a complaint, the dentist will take control of all matters
- We will give patients a practice complaints form when requested, which are available from the reception desk.
- We aim to give you the highest possibly standard of service, and we will try to deal swiftly with any problems that may occur.
- If a patient is not satisfied with the result, then the complaint may be referred to: